General Submission Guidelines
- Presentations are designed for all levels of experience - from fundamental to intermediate to advanced topics.
- The submitter is strongly encouraged to compose the abstract text in his/her own word processor before submitting it online. Be sure to check spelling and grammar.
- All proposals must be non-sales or marketing orientated.
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal.
- Presenters are encouraged to sumbit multiple presentations for consideration.
- WAEYC membership is not a requirement for submitting.
Confirm and Edit Session
In order for your session to be placed in our printed program and officially scheduled, you must confirm that you will attend the conference and present this session. If you have several presenters, only one presenter needs to confirm for your presentation group.
All presenters must be registered for the conference. In lieu of an honorarium WAEYC offers one presenter per session receives three-day complimentary registration for conference which includes lunch. A maximum of two additional presenters per session receive three-day discounted registration which does not include lunch.
Proposal Deadline Is May 6, 2019